So yes, I am a woman who is a mother and who is wife too. But if you ask me if I love my kids more or my husband more, I would say I love my husband and kids equally. But as I had this marriage first and then my kids, my marriage is my first priority. My husband is my priority and I am a Mommy who thinks my husband comes first!
You can judge me, judging is easy but hold on a second, read this post till end and trust me you will agree to what I am saying. So, don’t stop, keep reading 🙂
So, as I just said I prioritize my marriage, I don’t mean I will let my kids starve. I will not let my kids wander in the streets while taking care of my husband. I will not let my kids get sick while covering my husband with a blanket when is not feeling well.
I just mean that I don’t let my husband feel he is not given enough attention like my kids get. I am all day with my kids and baby and my husband isn’t home. But when he comes back home in the evening, I make sure I give all my attention to him. We need this marriage to be good if we want our kids happy. Don’t you agree?
Happy marriage means happy kids. Agreed?
- 6 BIGGEST PARENTING MISTAKES WE MAKE-HOW TO AVOID THEM!
- 9 Funny ways having kids will change your life forever
- I WANT MY FUTURE DAUGHTER IN LAW TO THANK ME!
- Coping with Miscarriage-What to expect?
- HOW TO MOTIVATE YOURSELF FOR WORKING OUT WHEN YOU ARE A BUSY MOM!
- HOW TO IDENTIFY IF YOU HAVE POSTNATAL DEPRESSION-10 SYMPTOMS
We co-sleep some nights. You know why? I get those extra cuddles from my husband when my baby isnt letting me go. We sleep together. I sleep in the middle so we can still sleep together. That also doesn’t mean I am saying don’t sleep train your baby. Do it. But don’t be so harsh with kids and routines that you forget about your marriage, your husband.
It is not that hard prioritizing your marriage if you try to do it. Kids grow up, all kids grow up believe me. But this time with your husband won’t come back. Don’t let this time weaken your bonding. Kids are a bonding but having kids don’t mean you have to distance yourself from your husband.
I am sure you all love your husbands so why stop taking care of him after having a baby. Give him more reasons to love you, respect you and praise you. Marriage is always the priority and that never means NOT taking care of kids.
- DEAR HUSBAND, SORRY BUT NOT SORRY!
- DEAR HUSBAND, THIS IS WHAT I WANT ON MY BIRTHDAY!
- 4 REASONS WHY WOMEN NEED MORE SLEEP THAN MEN!
- 6 WAYS TO FIND OUT IF YOUR HUSBAND IS SUFFERING FROM MAN-FLU!
- 6 Funny Habits every wife hates about her husband
- Becoming a Father is hard just like being a Mother!
We all love our kids, but we don’t exist only to love our kids. Our husbands need our love too. Don’t let kids or anything else drift you and your spouse apart.
If you liked reading it, Share this post and join my squad and get new posts right in your inbox 🙂 Subscribe here:
SENDING MUCH LOVE
JUST A SUPER TIRED WIFE