Living in Riyadh and being a blogger, my biggest wish was to get an invitation from the famous RITZ CARLTON RIYADH. One of the most luxurious hotels in KSA.
So we were invited to their BUTCHER’S NIGHT that happens every Wednesday.
They offer premium meat pieces and grilled meat in exotic sauces. The vibes are just like a dream come true.
Their salads are finger licking good. I loved their fresh kunafa and grilled steaks. Kids loved the lamb biryani.
- 24 Hours curfew in Riyadh, Dammam, Jeddah, Tabuk
- Yauatcha Riyadh-from Silk Road Dim Sum
- Cafe Bateel-Riyadh’s Top family gourmet restaurant
- Cicilia -Best Armenian cuisine in Riyadh
- P.F. Changs-Chinese American Restaurant in Riyadh
The best part was the desserts and the chocolate fountain. We enjoyed it a lot. I wish I could take a hundred more photos of this amazing place.
Thank you so much RITZ CARLTON for making my wish come true.